Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters by Creative Air Solutions.
ENERGY STAR® Up to $200 Gas Company Rebate Available
- Tankless water heaters can save your household about $200 per year compared to a standard storage tank water heater.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, for homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, demand water heaters can be 30 percent to 50 percent more energy-efficient than conventional storage tank units.
- Compatibility with gas. Tankless water heaters utilize three to four times the BTUs of a conventional tank water heater.
- Lower costs in the long term: With tankless units, fewer repairs, easier maintenance, and reduced monthly utility bills save you upwards of 70% in water heating.
- Space efficient: Taking up less space than that of traditional models, tankless models can be wall-mounted. Using a tankless model can free up room in basements and garages.
- Energy efficient: As noted above, tankless water heaters only heat water as you need it.
- Multiple applications: You can run many appliances at once and still meet your hot water demands.
- Longevity: With tankless water heaters, you can expect a 20-year life span, plus a 12-year limited warranty.
- Positive investment: When a tankless unit is installed, the value of your home or business increases.
- No leaking: Without storing any unnecessary water, the likelihood a flood developing is almost none.
When it comes to the latest water heater technology, tankless units take the cake. Delivering instant, on-demand hot water for as long as you need it. Installing a tankless water heater by Creative Air Solutions instantly improves the way you shower, wash dishes, and wash your clothes.
If you are using a conventional water heater, you might be stunned to learn that it is relying on technology that is well over 100-years old. Can you really trust something that’s a century old? That’s precisely why hundreds and thousands of homeowners and business owners worldwide are deciding to upgrade to thankless units.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Instead of sitting in a tank, the water in a tankless water heater is heated though a coiled heat transfer system. The water is brought up immediately, when you want it and no longer having to unnecessarily heat water will save you money in the long run. If you’ve heard of tankless water heaters being called “on-demand” units, that’s because water is heated only when you request it.
One of the main issues people find with conventional heaters is that they burn fuel 24 hours a day. Not only does this cause energy bills to be unnecessarily expensive, but it is also not the best for the environment.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters may cost a bit more up front, but the long-term advantages unquestionably make up for this difference. Here are some benefits to going tankless: