Save up to 70% on your water bill!
Turf Synthetic Grass is your solution for a beautiful trouble-free lawn. With Creative Energy Solutions Turf you can: Solve common lawn problems with an ultra-realistic looking synthetic lawn. Our synthetic grass for your residential landscape is especially efficient at solving problems associated with dog urine killing your grass, grass for shade, drought tolerant grass and lowering lawn water and maintenance costs.
Artificial turf is not only good for your wallet. It is also better for the environment. Below are some of the ways that artificial turf is a better choice for the environment:
- Water Consumption is reduced – It is estimated that five billion gallons of water were conserved in 2011 thanks to the use of artificial turf. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average family of four in America uses 400 gallons of water per day. This means that saving five billion gallons of water is equivalent to the amount of water that 35,000 families in America use. A lawn that is 750 square feet will be able to save 22,000 gallons of water every year.
- Eliminates The Need For Herbicides, Pesticides And Fertilizers – According to the North Carolina Department Of Environment And Natural Resources, the number one source of pollution in this state is polluted storm water. A lot of this pollution comes from excessive pesticide use and over fertilized lawns.
- Eliminates the Need for Fuel-Powered Motors and Aerators – This means no gas leaks and emissions. A push mower can emit as much pollution as 11 cars in just one hour. A riding lawn mower can emit as much pollution as 34 cars in just one hour.
- Eliminates Grass Clippings – Grass clippings happen to be the third-biggest component of municipal solid waste.
- Keeps Millions of Tires Out of Landfills – Artificial turn infill is composed of used tires that have been crushed. It is estimated that 105 million tires have been kept out of landfill sites thanks to artificial turf.
- Decrease Asthma and Other Illnesses That Are Triggered by The Environment.