There are a lot of different ways in which you may choose to cool your home during the hottest time of the year. Between central air conditioning systems, heat pumps and ductless mini splits it can actually be a challenge just figuring out how best to do so. Once you have decided on your system, of course, it is very important that you schedule a professional air conditioning installation service. Even the best, most efficient AC systems available will fail to provide you with a great performance if not properly installed by a skilled air conditioning technician.
You have to remember that no air conditioning system is going to last forever, especially with the heavy use that air conditioners in the Southern California area are subject to. While modern air conditioners are quite durable and long lasting, the fact remains that you will need to schedule an air conditioning replacement service at some point. When you do, you can count on us to get the job done right. Call us today if you think the you need air conditioning installation or replacement service in all of Southern California.
When you call to set up a FREE in-home HVAC consultation, you may expedite the process by having the answers to these questions
- Is your existing system 7 years or older?
- How much are your average monthly energy bills during the summer and during the winter?
- Does your unit have a lengthy repair history?
- Is your home humid in the summer and dry in the winter?
- Do any family members have allergies?
- Do you have any pets?
- Are there any lingering odors in your home?
- Is your current system noisy or running constantly?